We are developing a cutting-edge platform for processing and enriching large-scale transactional data from retail banks as well as building an automated financial advisor (Ernest), which extends our enrichment platform. Our key challenge is to understand and predict individual behavior based on a relatively sparse time series. We employ predictive algorithms and machine learning techniques, as well as effective rule-based decision systems. We continuously upgrade our algorithms to increase our precision of prediction while achieving highest possible speed of data processing.
We work with the following technologies: Linux, PostgreSQL, Python (Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, Matplotlib; Django), PySpark, TypeScript, React and Go. We experiment with using Rust as our new processing technology.
- You are interested in working with data, thinking about their structure and context and want to develop predictive algorithms for transactional data processing
- You have experience with analysis and modeling on large data sets
- You master at least one of the Pandas or Spark analytics tools and can work with PostgreSQL or Oracle databases
- Ideally, you already have experience with predictive modeling / creation of statistical and probabilistic models, possibly with Big Data
- We prefer Mgr / PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, informatics, econometrics, etc., but formal education is not a requirement
- A typical task for you would be to build up new rules for data enrichment (such as identify a new class of transactions, predict individual behavior based on previous transactions), improve the precision of current algorithms or build a complete data set for a new region.
- You want to develop an analytical platform for processing large data
- You master Python programming well and you are not afraid to use other programming languages (Typescript / Rust / Go)
- You are able work with relational databases (PostgreSQL / Oracle)
- You are able to work on the Linux operating system
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience developing applications
- We prefer Mgr / PhD from informatics or related discipline, but formal education is not required
- Your tasks could include optimization of the existing components of the analytical platform, developing, testing, debugging and deployment of new components (such as incorporating new predictive algorithms into the analytical platforms), orchestration of our components with the aim to achieve highest possible usability and efficiency across different clients. You would typically work in close cooperation with Data analysts.
What we offer
- Work in a very interesting and fast developing field, in a team of very smart and relaxed people
- Enjoy very high level of independence and influence over the creation of revolutionary products
- Try new technologies that simply didn’t exist a few years ago
- Learn about practical applications of machine learning
- Flexible working hours with possible home office
- Performance based financial valuation
- Prague or Bratislava
- In exceptional cases, we also consider remote work
Your CV, a few words about yourself and why you are applying for a job send to firstname.lastname@example.org